Tuesday, May 14, 2019

May Release at Paper Sweeties...Just A Peek

Hello, sweet friends!  Today is the Sneak Peek for the new May Release at Paper Sweeties, and I'm SO ready to share these TWO ADORABLE New Release stamp sets and coordinating sweet cuts (dies) with you all today, tomorrow, and Thursday.  Both of these sweet new sets will be available as of tomorrow, May 15, at Paper Sweeties.  But for today, my teammates and I are sharing "just a peek" at this very special release.
I'm sharing a peek at the new Basket Add On: Thinking Of You Stamp Set.  It was originally designed to compliment the Basket Stamp Set; but much like ALL of the stamp sets from Paper Sweeties, this set can be used with the Basket Stamp Set, with any of Paper Sweeties' other stamps, or on its own.  All of Paper Sweeties' products work so well together or independently.
I just stamped the flowers in Coal Ink and colored them with my Copics, and then stamped the sentiments in Fog Ink (Hello and Friend) which are also both from the new Basket Add On: Thinking Of You Stamp Set.  I inked the edges of the white tag (which was cut with the tag from the For You Sweet Cuts) using Ballerina Pink Ink.  These darling little Ink Pads are just $3 each and come in a wide variety of delightful colors, which makes it easy to quickly own a quality ink pad in each and every color you could possibly need.  I also added some Marshmallow Sequins and a Green Apple Sequin to my card.

I added a lovely pink bow tied with Bubblegum Seam Binding which complimented my card nicely.   Paper Sweeties carries several fabulous colors of Seam Binding among other lovely Embellishments.  Both of the new stamp sets this month at Paper Sweeties are absolutely DELIGHTFUL, and you won't want to miss this release. Here's the list of my awesome teammates who have prepared something special to share with you today.  I hope you will stop by to see their projects and say hello.  Welcome to Paper Sweeties!




Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge: For A Special Lady - This card is for a VERY special lady in my life.

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Graduation/Milestone - This card is for a very dear friend of mine.  She just got a new job, and I'm sending her this card as a congrats and encouragement for her.

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge CIC470 - Pink, Lime and White - I love this sweet color combo, and this challenge helped me choose my colors for this card.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen! The flowers are so pretty colored with your copics!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - how lovely are those flowers Karen - love how you have coloured them, and putting them on the tag really makes them show up. The text on the word stamp is delightful, and I love your pink and green background to the tag, especially that bow!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is absolutely lovely!! So very beautiful and girlie and a fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the new and interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, Karen! I love that pretty row of roses and your pretty pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoon! The ribbon is the best. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such shabby beautiful-ness, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this flower stamp! Your style is so wonderful with it too. Love all the layers and bows and prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS card Karen! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.