Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties May New Release

Welcome back by today, friends!  Today is the BEST DAY OF THE MONTH because today is the day that you are able to purchase the DARLING New Release from Paper Sweeties.  I am absolutely SQUEALING with excitement over these darling stamps; and I have been since I first laid eyes on them.  There are TWO new sets.  I gave you a peek at the new Basket Add On: Thinking Of You Stamp Set yesterday, and today I'm showcasing my new favorite....or at least one (of my many) favorites......the new Truck Add On: Life Is An Adventure.  How DARLING is this new camper?
For my project today, I used a brown paper wine bag that I folded over and covered with patterned papers to create my bases on each "page" of this little mini album of sorts.  Because it's a paper bag, it has a built-in pocket for tucking in photos, a journalling spot, etc.  I love this about paper bags because it helps to create an easy little memory book.  I secured a length of Frosting Seam Binding to both ends of the bag (secured underneath the patterned papers) so that when the book is closed shut, there are sweet ties on each side to secure the book with a beautiful Seam Binding bow.  Luscious, gorgeous Seam Binding!
I used the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts to cut the sunshine and clouds you see on the cover.  I used the Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set to stamp the AWESOME pick-up truck, and I used the brand new Truck Add-On: Life Is An Adventure Stamp Set to stamp the ADORABLE new vintage camper.  How CUTE is this new set?  It's quickly becoming a favorite of  mine.  Our middle daughter and son-in-law are beginning their missionary journey, and they just moved into a trailer pulled by a truck.  So, you guessed it......this mini album is going to my sweet daughter.  Both of the sentiments on the cover (Home Is Where You Park It and Enjoy The Journey) are both from the new Truck Add-On: Life Is An Adventure Stamp Set.
I used the flower pot, flowers, tree parts, and grass (four times) which are all found in the fabulous Treat Box Add On: Home & Garden Stamp Set, and on the second page, the sentiment I used (Life Is An Adventure) is also from the new Truck Add-On: Life Is An Adventure Stamp Set.  It's stamped onto a tag cut using the Sweet Cuts Sweet Tags #1 and is topped with a vintage button.  The smaller tag is a sticker, and is stamped with the sentiment #Glamping which is another darling sentiment from this perfectly sweet new Truck Add-On: Life Is An Adventure Stamp Set.
The last inside page of this little book (above) shows the pick-up truck again and lots of cute inspirational signs in the bed of the pick-up truck.  The sign and "Happy" sentiment are both from the precious new Basket Add-On: Thinking Of You Stamp Set.  The other two sentiments on the signs (Love and Faith) are from the fabulous Merry Stamp Set.  The "remember" is a journalling card that I inked with Mud Pie Ink.
As you can clearly see, I had a whole LOT OF FUN creating this little paper bag album using the FUN new Truck Add-On: Life Is An Adventure AND Basket Add-On: Thinking Of You Stamp Sets and coordinating Sweet Cuts (dies) from Paper Sweeties, and you won't want to miss out on getting these fabulous new sets for yourself.  Just think of all the fun you'll have with this pick-up truck and vintage camper.  CUTE!!  OK...here are the links to all my teammates blogs so that you can see their wonderful creations today using these darling new stamp sets.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm linking up in this fun challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge: Happy Hour - Well, every hour is Happy Hour when you're camping, right?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Karen you love this set so much and it shows in these fabulous cards.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason teal and this camper just go together - so retro. Love this layout and all the sentiment signs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pickup and camper stamp set. You used it wonderfully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Card Karen - nice stamp set as well! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute set and you made such a sweet album with it. I’m sure your daughter will love to fill it with memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE and Fun! Wonderful little album!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.