Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Another Coffee Card w/RRR

Hello again!  While I already posted today for Really Reasonable Ribbon, I wanted to share this fun coffee card I created for the Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.  I had a lot of fun making this one.  I used some Echo Park Fall Blessings patterned papers and stickers from Tuesday Morning, and then I decorated it a bit.
I gathered some bundled Orange Burlap String, Natural Burlap String, and Olive Burlap String and tucked them underneath the leaves and acorns stickers.  I placed some tiny prills on the leaves and on the stickers up by the bundled burlap strings.  The coffee cup is from Close To My Heart, and the stamped sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
Thanks once again for stopping by!  I'll be playing along in the following challenges where my card fits the theme.  I hope you're having fun in all of this weeks fun festivities.  I know I'm sure enjoying myself.

Blessings,
Karen



9 comments:

  1. Perfect combination of papers and elements on this lovely autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so very nice card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coffee design for Fall. So gorgeous with those colors and elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and images. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous fall card, love the background DP with your fabulous image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo of papers, love the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Karen - love the sentiment on this one :) That wee cut out is perfect for your autumnal themed card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.