Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Coffee Time With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome by today, everyone!  Have you been enjoying and participating in the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?  If you haven't yet, or didn't know about it, you'll surely want to check it out.  I'm posting today for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and this is one AWESOME store where you can find SO much more than just ribbons.  In fact, Really Reasonable Ribbon carries the most amazing variety of ribbons, trims, twines, and all things spooled as well as oodles and oodles of sweet Embellishments, Mulberry Flowers, Adhesives, and more.
For today's card, I started with some cute patterned papers and chipboard from a Carta Bella line called Christmas Delivery.  I put my card base together using strips of Scor-Tape and I added a small paper bag where I tucked in a coffee gift card.  I ran a width of Silver Seam Binding across the card, and used the Silver Seam Binding along with a piece of Olive Wrinkle Ribbon to tie a sweet bow.  Next, I added a piece of bundled Red Burlap String, and tucked in some Red Double Head Stamens, Milk White Miniature Double Head Stamens, and a few Matcha Green Miniature Double Head Stamens.
As I've mentioned before, I'm smitten with the adorable new Embellishments found at Really Reasonable Ribbon including the cute Bronze Pear Shaped Safety Pin I used that's holding a cute little tag stamped with the word Coffee.  These darling Pear Shaped Safety Pins cost just $2.19 for 100 pieces, and they come in various metal finishes.  Aren't they just SO cute?  There are so many great Embellishments at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and you'll be amazed at the wide variety of awesome products you'll find there.  It's worth a look!
Thanks so much for visiting me, and thanks also for the comments you leave.  They mean so much to me.  Have fun creating, and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen
I'm playing along in the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop today.

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Karen! You're the queen of beautiful bows, and I love how you added some little berries in there too! So festive and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its gorgeous!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas design with all the festive images and things you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card design and gift card idea. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Karen - so much detail, I am loving the pockets and tags too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is adorable. Love all the details of your coffee card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.