Thursday, November 7, 2019

Candy Tag - Inspired

Hello once again, tag making and creative friends.  I'm so glad you're here as I share yet another fun tag that was inspired by another that I saw in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  This one was inspired by the sweet tags shared by the talented Emily Midgett on Day 2 for Ellen Hutson.  Several of the other DT Members including Lindsey, Carol, Kim and Tracey also used a fun new Ellen Hutson Hard Candy Christmas stamp/die set that was absolutely adorable and SO inspiring.  Once again, using what I have on hand; I came up with my version of Emily's tags.
I used several Paper Sweeties stamps, sweet cuts and seam binding to create my candy jar tag.  I didn't have a stamp for a piece of candy (that I could find anyway) so I just hand drew one (that's why it's wonky).  I hope you like my make-shift version of the FAB tags shared by Emily and the others on Day 2.  That particular Hard Candy Christmas stamp set from Ellen Hutson is definitely on my ever-growing wish list.
I know I sure have been getting A LOT of inspiration from the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and I'm having so much fun, finding so many great new products, learning new techniques, and be inspired beyond belief (as is the case every year).  Thanks again for stopping by, and happy crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Both of these tags were inspired, as explained above, by Emily Midgett on Day 2 for Ellen Hutson as well as several of the other DT members who shared candy jar tags on Day 2.

5 comments:

  1. Now this is another delicious looking tag. So pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet (pun intended) tag Karen - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable tag! I love the sweet theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH....so sweet and yummy! Just love your wonderful tag. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.