Thursday, November 21, 2019

Inspired By Adelle #2

If you're anything like me, you've been enjoying all the wonderful fun, loads of inspiration, and a good time making TAGS in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I know that I've been enjoying each and every day so far, and I've been inspired beyond imagination!  Today's tag is #2 in a trio of tags inspired by Adelle Emery on Day 17 for Pretty Pink Posh.
I immediately found myself SO drawn to her trio of color combinations.  The first one that POPPED out at me was her Red/White color combination, and the unexpected POP of yellow in the centers of her poinsettias.  Each of the tags in Adelle's lovely tag trio inspired me, and I used each of her three color combos to create a coordinating tag.  This one here is Tag #2 (of 3).
This one was inspired by Adelle's beautiful use of Blue on her tag with an unexpected POP of Red.  I went with the same basic design on each tag; but my blue tag here has some Red Floral Prills as well as some Blue Chunky Glitter to accent the inspired color themes.  Her color palette really spoke to me.
All my Holly/Ivy Stamps/Dies, stamped sentiment and (most of) my seam binding is from Paper Sweeties.  You'll also see some Olive Burlap String, and snippets of white wood-grain patterned paper and kraft paper on each tag.  This pretty Blue/Red combination was inspired by one of the tags in Adelle's Tag Trio.  Each of three color combos really inspired me.  Thanks so much for taking a quick look at this one.

Blessings,
Karen

25 Days of Christmas Tags - As explained above, this tag was inspired by Adelle Emery on Day 17 for Pretty Pink Posh.

5 comments:

  1. Loads of layers and texture - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, more beautiful tags. Great design and always beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely tag, and your felt embellishment is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going backwards in commenting. These are as beautiful as the ones after them. If that makes sense.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.