Thursday, November 21, 2019

Inspired By Adelle #3

If hope you've been enjoying all the wonderful fun, loads of inspiration, and crafty goodness that comes by making TAGS for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I know that I've been having fun every single day, and I've seen some of the most amazing ideas.  The tag I'm sharing here is #3 (in a set of 3) that were inspired by Adelle Emery on Day 17 for Pretty Pink Posh.
The color combo I'm recreating today is from Adelle's Green/Red tag, which was green with pops of red.  I used a green patterned paper to cut my tag, and added my holly and berries touched with glitter and tiny Red/Green Flower Prills.  I tied a Red Baker's Twine bow.
All my Holly/Ivy Stamps/Dies, my stamped sentiments (#noel #holiday) and (most of) my seam binding are from Paper Sweeties.  You'll also see some Ivory Burlap String, and snippets of white wood-grain patterned paper and paper scraps on each tag.  This pretty Green/Red combination was inspired by one of the tags in Adelle's Tag Trio.
Each of three color combos (Red/Yellow, Blue/Red, and Green/Red) really inspired me in a different way.  I appreciate hearing your thoughts on my tag trio, and I sure do thank Adelle for inspiring me, threefold.

Blessings,
Karen

25 Days of Christmas Tags - As explained above, this tag was inspired by Adelle Emery on Day 17 for Pretty Pink Posh.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trio of tags. Love the wonderful dimension and texture on your embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags - particularly like this green version - love the frosted holly!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.