Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Valentines With Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's late January, and Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  If you're like me, there are at least a few sweet special people in your life who deserve a Valentine.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has just about EVERYTHING you'll need to help you whip up some extra sweet Valentines for those special people.  I just LOVE their selection of Mulberry Flowers, Double Head Stamens, Leaves, Seam Binding, Adhesives and Embellishments (just to name a few). They carry so many wonderful products.
This card uses a piece of black card stock and some sweet Recollections patterned papers from my stash that I attached with strips of Scor-Tape.  I also inked the edges with Ballerina Ink.  Once all my papers were in place, I had lots of FUN adding the sweet touches from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started with a width of Baby Pink Seam Binding that I ran across the middle of my card.  I used the Baby Pink Seam Binding along with a length of Dusty Rose Wrinkle Ribbon to tie my bow.  I topped the bow with some gorgeous Mulberry Flowers from the Mixed Pinks Magnolia Flowers which were recently restocked.  Underneath the bow, I bundled a long length of Natural Burlap String and added several Black Double Head Stamens, Pink Double Head Stamens, and Milk White Double Head Stamens.
Well, if you know me.....I didn't stop there.  LOL  I just keep piling it on.  I added some more of the Mixed Pinks Magnolia Flowers, and I also attached a couple of the darling little 11mm White Heart Shaped Flatback Imitation Pearl Beads that I filled in the centers with glitter.  And finally, I stamped my sentiment and added two pink wool felt hearts that I topped with a 13mm Flatback Covered Button (black and white gingham).  There are just SO many cute Embellishments and goodies at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and sometimes I just can't stop!
It's always a treat to have you stop by, and it's greatly appreciated.  Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  There's always loads of great inspiration on the RRR Blog, and always lots of great shopping waiting for you in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop.  Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
The House That Stamps Built - Challenge #J2220 - Anything Goes

Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog - Challenge #155 - LOVE Is In The Air

Oh, before I run off; I wanted to mention again that I have a sweet, talented new blog friend named Kim Heggins.  She has a darling little Etsy Shop called Running Stitch Designs with handmade makeup bags and totes.  They are so sweet.  I know she'd be super grateful to have you stop by. 

And...I wouldn't be a good Mommy without also mentioning my sweet daughter's Etsy Shop which is called AJMDesignsbyAndrea.  She makes jewelry, and really counts on this income as a young wife and mother.  Thanks for looking! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and ornate, just like a Valentine should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! I love the flowers, ribbon and design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - this Valentine is going to make someone smile. Love everything about this card. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE Your bow/flower cluster; it is stunning! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Karen - good to see that you are well enough to craft and blog again
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Karen - nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card with so many pretty details. Those flowers really are sweet and add such a fresh look to your card. Thank you so much for entering this beauty into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous & feminine--LOVE this, Karen! Such wonderful elements perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.