Thursday, May 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties Look Back - Hello Friend

Welcome by today, everyone.  This month at Paper Sweeties we're celebrating and showcasing all the DARLING "sweeties" or paper doll stamps.  These sweet boys and girls include our friends Jake, Emma, Sophie and Abigail.  There's also a coordinating die or "Sweet Cut" for each doll which makes it easy to stamp, color and cut them.  All they need next are their sweet accessories, and at Paper Sweeties, there are oodles of adorable outfits and accessories for them all.  AND....this month ALL the sweeties (dolls) and their outfits (stamp sets) are ON SALE.  For every three (3) stamp sets you purchase (sweeties/dolls and/or outfit sets), you will receive one (1) sweetie/doll stamp set or one (1) outfit stamp set for FREE.  You can name your "free set(s)" in the order notes.  No limit to how many Buy 3, Get 1 offers you may purchase/receive; but sale is limited to current in-stock items.
Today I'm showcasing Emma.  I stamped her, colored her with my Copics, and cut her out using the coordinating Emma Sweet Cut.  I created my card base using cardstocks, and I painted a background in soft pastels using paints that I "splattered" a bit.  Emma's sweet little dress can be found in the Jelly Bean Time Stamp Set, and there's also a matching hat in this adorable stamp set (among other things).  I hand-painted Emma's dress and shoes using acrylic paints.  I just wanted a painted look to match the background of these very soft, muted pastels.
I used the Basket Add On: Thinking Of You Stamp Set for the sentiment, and I tied a bow using some of the luscious Seam Binding from Paper Sweeties including Mint Seam Binding and Frosting Seam Binding.  There are lots of great products at Paper Sweeties, and my teammates have each prepared something sweet to share with you.  We all hope you'll stop by again tomorrow and Saturday for even more inspiration.


Thanks for visiting.  See you tomorrow!
Blessings,
Karen

Here's where I'd like to link up and play along:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog - Challenge #2019 - Anything Goes

Southern Girls Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Karen - loving your colours, especially the way you have used the paints in the background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, and such a sweet image! Love the expression on her face. Thank you for playing along at PIP Challenges this week! So glad to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.