Friday, May 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties - A Look Back

Welcome by today, crafty friends!  This month at Paper Sweeties we're CELEBRATING all the FAB items we carry.  One of the "staples" at Paper Sweeties are the adorable paper dolls/sweeties and all their darling outfits and accessories.  It's so much fun stamping and coloring these adorable little dolls and their sweet clothing, shoes, and accessories.  Each set is filled with adorable sentiments and images.  There's no shortage of CUTE at Paper Sweeties.  You won't want to miss out on this amazing SALE at Paper Sweeties.  These sets will give you many years of creative enjoyment.
During the month of May, Paper Sweeties is giving away ONE FREE doll/outfit stamp set for every THREE doll/outfit stamps sets you purchase.  This is a great time to put Emma, Madison, Sophie or Jake in your cart along with some cute clothing and accessory stamp sets.  I know that I sure enjoy creating with them, and I think you will also.  Just look at how sweet they are.
This is Madison.  I stamped and cut her using the coordinating Madison Sweet Cut, and then colored her with my Copics.  Her cute little sundress, hat, flower, popsicle and flip flops can be found in the At The Beach Stamp Set.  I also added some Robin Egg Seam Binding, Grape Seam Binding and Frosting Seam Binding to my card as well as a sweet little Sugar Sequin.  The sentiment stamped at the bottom of my card (BEST Day EVER) is from the Best Day Ever Stamp Set and it's stamped in Grape Jelly Ink.
Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have prepared something to inspire you today.  Just click on each name and you'll be taken directly to their Paper Sweeties blog posts for today.  You'll see all the Paper Sweeties dolls dressed in a variety of adorable outfits and wearing various accessories found in all these great sets that are on sale this month.  You won't want to miss this FAB sale.
Thanks again for visiting, and l do hope to see you again tomorrow.
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Double D Challenges: Lavenders, Lilacs, Purples - My color scheme was inspired by this lovely photo.  I'm not super crazy about all purple, but I did want to mix it in with some of my other favorites.  I was also inspired by the wood slats on the lower left photo, and used that concept when creating my background.

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning painted background Karen, and a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully. A sweet card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.