Saturday, May 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back

I'm so glad you've stopped by again today, everyone.  I always appreciate your visits and comments, and I hope you've been enjoying my Paper Sweeties projects this week.  Don't forget about the awesome SALE taking place this month.  When you buy any three Paper Sweeties dolls and/or outfit stamp sets, you will receive one FREE doll and/or outfit stamp set.  Sale is limited to current in-stock inventory.  What a great time to grab a doll (or two) along with an outfit (or two).  I sure do enjoy stamping, coloring and adorning these adorable stamps (dolls), and the projects I'm sharing primarily include stamp sets that are included in the current sale (*with some exceptions).
Today I'd like you to say  hello to my friend, Jake.  He's your typical boy..with frogs hopping out of his pockets.  I stamped Jake and colored him with my Copics.  I die-cut him using the coordinating Jake Sweet Cut, and then he needed some clothing.  I used the What's Up Chickie? Stamp Set for Jake's overalls, shirt and boots.  I stamped his overalls onto a piece of denim fabric and hand-cut it.  The shirt and boots are paper.  I used tiny little yellow prills for the "buttons" on Jake's suspenders.
My project today showcasing the adorable Jake is a tag.  This particular tag die-cut is AWESOME, and I use it all the time.  It's called the For You Sweet Cut, and it will make a great addition to your crafting supplies.  It's my go-to tag die during the 25 Days of Christmas Tags (ooooh...how exciting)!  Those cute frogs are founds in the I Pick You Stamp Set (also included in the sale) which also includes a cute outfit, hat, and several darling images and sentiments.
The sentiment (Hello) can be found in the *Basket Add-On: Thinking of You Stamp Set.  I topped the For You Sweet Cut tag with some stamens, added some Mint Seam Binding and tucked in some Blueberry Sequins and Green Apple Sequins.  You'll also find some Cookie Dough Sequins and Green Apple Sequins below.  They're the CUTEST.
And then.....just for fun, I created another (smaller) tag using the smallish tag found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts; and again I used the What's Up Chickie? Stamp Set for the sentiment and the ADORABLE little chick.  This stamp set IS included in the current sale; as it is an outfit set (the overalls w./pocket I used for Jake's outfit).  As I mentioned before, the adorable outfit stamps that are included in this sale each include an outfit for a doll, images and sentiments.  SO much fun!
There's never a shortage of  ADORABLE stamps, dies, seam binding, inks and accessories at Paper Sweeties.  We hope you've enjoyed the inspirations we've been sharing, and before I go I'll share the links to my teammates' blogs.  They'd LOVE to have you stop by to take a peek at their Paper Sweeties creations for today.  And....don't forget about the awesome SALE at Paper Sweeties.

Thanks again for visiting me today.
Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh what wonderful tags Karen - love Jake and how you have used him on this stunning tag. The wee chick is such a fun image, and I love how you kept the background simple to show it off.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.