Sunday, June 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties June Sneak Peek

Welcome to the Paper Sweeties June New Release Sneak Peek.  Today we're giving you a first glance at the DARLING new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set and coordinating Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts.  This sweet new set contains a barn, an adorably chubby little pig, and several sentiments.  This card gives you a "sneak peek" at this new set; and we know you're going to love it.  The new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts will be available for sale at Paper Sweeties starting tomorrow, June 15, 2020.  There are always so many cute stamp sets, sweet cuts (dies), Seam Binding, Ink Pads, Sequins, and more in the Paper Sweeties Shoppe.
I used a deep red cardstock for my base and added a piece of wood grain patterned paper that I inked (on the edges) with Mud Pie Ink Pad.  Next, I used a piece of white watercolor paper to paint a blue shaded background that I splattered with red paint.  I touched the edges of this piece with the Poppy Ink Pad.  I stamped the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse sentiment onto my card using the Coal Ink Pad, and I colored the small hearts with my red marker.
How cute is that barn?  I just love it.  I stamped it with the Coal Ink Pad, and colored it red.  I used the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts on the barn, window and doors; and then stamped the barn again on the wood grain patterned paper and cut those pieces to layer them onto the barn.  All the great colors of Ink Pads as well as the  coordinating new Sweet Cuts make it easy to match everything and layer them nicely.  I couldn't quite decide weather or not to add the Seam Binding bow.  What do you think?
Each of my talented Design Team Members have prepared something special for you today.  Be sure to click on their names and you'll be taken directly to their projects for today.  I do hope you'll stop by again tomorrow and Tuesday for even more inspiration.  Paper Sweeties is waiting for you, and you'll love what you find there.


Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Karen - love your background, and how you added the woodgrain paper to the barn accents
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.