Saturday, June 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon June Blog Hop

Welcome to the June Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.   You should arrived here by way of Cheryl's Blog, but if not; you can get caught up quickly (it's not a long hop).  This month's Ribbon Club Assortment is filled with gorgeous pinks, deep pinks, and greens.  Such a FUN color assortment for Spring and Summer.  I just love working with stripes, polka dots, and satins.  They also work SO well with all the other trims found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  With that thought in mind, you'll see more fabulous Really Reasonable Ribbon trims in this bow when you take a closer look.  I always enjoy how well ALL trims from RRR compliment one another.
In addition to working all the Ribbon Club Assortment trims into this pretty bow, there's also a nice long piece of the pretty May Arts 1.5" Light Green Gingham Ribbon worked into this pretty hair bow, along with a length of the gorgeous May Arts Pink Center Stitch Burlap (retired).  It's nice to use a wider ribbon in the center of the bow, and Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect ribbon for every situation.  I really mean that.  I've never had a problem finding the perfect color ribbon, trim, twine, jute, etc. for any project.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many FAB products that you're always sure to find exactly what you need.
The back of the hairbow is secured with a French Clip.  This is a great clip that comes in various sizes to accommodate various lengths and thicknesses of hair.  As well as having different sized Hair Accessories for various types of ribbons.  You're sure to find the perfect Hair Supplies, Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, and of course....ALL things spooled at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I'd like to demonstrate for you how well the Ribbon Club Assortment works with other trims and products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  To prove my point, I created this quick little card to share with you.  It's uses just a few random items from Really Reasonable Ribbon, but it shows you how these items work with (and/or) separate from other RRR products.  This is true is any and every color scheme.  Every month's Ribbon Club Assortment is super helpful in crafting projects, and will combine easily with other trims.
My card uses a length of Bright Pink Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Lime Juice Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Burlap String, several colors of Double Head Stamens (being restocked soon), and Bright Pink Gingham Grosgrain Ribbon.  I topped that with a pretty little Pastel Green Open Rose.  Do you see how well the Ribbon Club Assortment blends with other products?  I really mean it when I say...."you'll always find the perfect trim for every project at Really Reasonable Ribbon"......and a whole lot more.  Your next stop is at Kathy's Blog, and I know you will love her project for today's hop.  And don't forget to answer the question on the Really ReasonableRibbon Blog so that you'll be entered to win this month's gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment.   It's never a long blog hop, and you'll really enjoy the inspiration.  We all need ribbon and flowers, right?

Happy hopping,
Karen

I'm linking up in the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June 2020 Challenge - I used a piece of Echo Park patterned paper for the base of my card.  I wanted just that touch of busy pattern.  Thanks for another fun challenge, Hazel.  I do love to use my patterned papers.  Take care.


15 comments:

  1. Nice work on both projects here Karen - I especially like the card display and layout very much - the ribbons are fabulous as well - TFS have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute hair, Karen, and the card is superb! What a great combo of things you put together. The folds of ribbon are really wonderful. I'm going to have to remember to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hair bow and card! I love this summery assortment of ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful hair bow. . .and card. Both have such great color combinations. RRR offers a great summer selection. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bow and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ribbon and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't often use ribbon on my cards, because I'm terrible at tying a decent bow) but you've inspired me to give it another try. That hairbox is such a sweet way to use ribbon and your card is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. What little girl wouldn't love that darling hair bow! The colors are so cheerful in June's ribbon assortment and you did a fabulous job showing how easily they lend themselves to create many types of projects. You did a remarkable job with the card layout and your ribbon designs are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning hair clip arrangement Karen - that is so very pretty. The card really took my breath away - that is amazing use of the ribbons, and the water colour base for the stamped sentiment is perfect. Awesome work!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative use of these of these beautiful ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your projects, and I really wish I knew a little girl to make a hair clip for. What a fabulous way to use ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The barrette is so lovely! It's a gorgeous ribbon assortment full of such lively colors. Pretty card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet hair bow and beautiful card with these pretty ribbons. I like the sentiment on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun design. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.