Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

How exciting!  It's time for another awesome New Release at Paper Sweeties, and today my teammates and I are sharing our Sneak Peeks with you all.  The new set is called Home Is Where The Heart Is, and you are going to LOVE it.  There are so many cute sentiments and images in this lovely seasonal set, and as always, there are coordinating dies in the Home Is Where The Heart Is Sweet Cuts.

I started with a woodgrain patterned paper that I cut using the Treat Box Sweet Cut.  I used the Black Coal Ink Pad to stamp the word HOME using the new Home Is Where The Heart Is Stamp Set.  I stamped the heart and the sentiment onto cork using Black Coal Ink using the new set.  The sentiment strip was stamped on cork and outlined with the Sweet Borders Stamp Set and cut it with the coordinating Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.

I placed a Marshmallow Sequin onto the cork heart, and sprinkled some around the house to make "snow".  I stamped the door using the darling Treat Box Add-Ons: Home & Garden Stamp Set.  As I've mentioned, all the stamping on this project was done using the Coal Black Ink Pad.  There are several colors of Ink Pads in the Paper Sweeties Shop, and they stamp crisp clear images using the high-quality clear stamps from Paper Sweeties.

At the top of my house, I added a bow tied with Cupcake Seam Binding, and I also added in a bow of black baker's twine.  There are just SO many fabulous products at Paper Sweeties, and I love to combine older products with the newer because I LOVE them all.  You're sure to find something at Paper Sweeties that you will love, including the sweet new Home Is Where The Heart Is.  How sweet is this new set?
Shortly after I took the photos of my house, my sweet little Miniature Schnauzer, Belle, stepped on it and smushed it.  So....I did the next best thing and used what I had left of it and made it into a card.  You know what they say....."when life gives you lemons".  Anyway....today's project gives you that "peek" at the new set.  My teammates and I will be sharing more tomorrow and Friday; so be sure to stop back by.

Here are the links to each of my talented teammates' blogs, and I just know they will have the most adorable projects to share with you.  There's also lots of inspiration on the Paper Sweeties Facebook Page as well as the Paper Sweeties Blog.
Thanks again for visiting.
Blessings,
Karen

Pixie's Playground - Challenge #388 - Use Your Snippets.  As I explained above, my entire project quickly became "snippets/scraps" when my dog stepped on my house.  So, as you can see, I cut it up and salvaged the focal piece of the house to create my card.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Karen! Can't wait to order the stamp sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen, I think that was a brilliant save after Belle kindly stepped on your beautiful house. Both the house and card are delightful!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.