Thursday, October 15, 2020

Pumpkin Spiced EVERYTHING

Hello, blog friends and welcome by.  Today is New Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and I hope you've taken the time to hop along with us to see all the adorable projects using the new products.  I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited about the Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop where Paper Sweeties is a Sponsor/Super Sponsor along with oodles of other FAB companies.  I guess I had coffee on the brain today (as I do every day).

I was facing a little "blogger issue" so I looked to my good old caffeine (vanilla latte) to calm me down and keep me focused.  That's what the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog is all about.  You'll find lots of great Caffeine Fueled Paper Play there along with loads of great inspiration - just like you'll find on the Paper Sweeties Blog.

My card started with a piece of brown cardstock to which I machine stitched some Echo Park patterned paper and a journaling card.  I took half of a doily and stained it with Tim Holtz Oxide Ink in Brushed Corduroy, as I also did with some Frosting Seam Binding.  Next, I used the stickers found in the Pumpkin Spiced Doodle Pops (coffee mug and hearts).  The print you see on my card (FRESH and 25 cents) are printed on the journaling card I used.

The stamping I did on the matching envelope uses the New Release from Paper Sweeties.  Stop by and check out ALL their wonderful products.  Thanks so much for your visit today.  I hope you're busy creating something fun as well.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm sharing  my Caffeine Fueled Paper Play in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - Anything Goes using Sponsor product - Paper Sweeties is a Sponsor/Super Sponsor.  I used Paper Sweeties Seam Binding, new release stamp set for the sentiment and pumpkin on my envelope, and Doodlepops stickers.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make a Card & Matching Envelope


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen - love the burlap look of the patterned paper
    and the cute face on the mug :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & that hot drink looks inviting.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and beautiful! Thanks for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.