Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A Christmas Critter Bear Celebration

Because I live in Las Vegas; which is essentially in the desert, I don't see much wildlife where I live.  But at this time of the year especially, I think about snow, animals, and all those things I grew up knowing in Minnesota.  It's so much fun to be able to craft and create with these sweet animals.  Well, not like a polar bear; but....you know what I mean.  As I explained in an earlier post today, I found some Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa products at Tuesday Morning; and I went to Pinterest for some inspiration.  I've been having fun creating a few cards using this sweet line of products.
This card started with a white cardstock base to which I attached a sweet patterned paper from the Snow & Cocoa 6x6 patterned paper pad.  I used a different Crate Paper for the pink plaid in the journalling spot placed on the doily.  The die-cut is from Papertrey Ink, and the polar bear, snowflakes, sequin, sentiment flag are all part of the ephemera package I purchased and chipboard frame, which is also Snow & Cocoa, came in a separate package of 8 frames.
The bow I attached has two shades of pink seam binding and a length of Solid Ivory Baker's Twine.  I really do love this sweet line by Crate Paper, and I can almost always find lots of great inspiration (for any line) on Pinterest.  That at least gives me a starting point, and I can let my creativity run wild from there.  Right?
Thanks so much for stopping by again.  I will be linking up in a couple of challenges listed below.  I always love it when I have time to create cards so that I can just play along in some of the challenges I love.  That's always a good week, right?

Blessings,
Karen

Here are those FUN challenges I was talking about.  I love to play along here:


Mod Squad Challenge Blog - BEARS - I hope everyone loves my adorable polar bear.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Celebrate" - This card celebrates SNOW...if you get it at your house, celebrate it.

Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Pixie's Snippets Playground - The pink gingham patterned paper was a snippet on my craft table that I put to good use.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen. Merry CHRISTmas.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Love the papers and the sparkle. Definitely a cute critter too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the Crate Paper designs. I have one pad with just a little bit left in it. I'll be sad when it's gone. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute.
    Popped over from the Snippets Playground to say Hi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Karen - a fabulous card! Happy New Year - a little late!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.