Saturday, December 5, 2020

Thank You Tag - Reverse Confetti

Welcome by again today, friends.  I'm sharing a sweet little tag I made today (yes, I know, another tag).   I needed a cute tag for a thank-you gift I'm giving to a friend, so this will work perfectly atop that little gift bag.   I started with a piece of white cardstock and cut this tag using a Reverse Confetti Scalloped Window Tag (only I never remember to use it the way it was designed to  be used...lol).  I stained it with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Ink and distressed it a bit.  I cut the center piece from patterned paper using the other part of the Window Tag.
I colored with my Copics and then hand-cut the birdhouse and bird using the Birdie Buddie Stamp Set and the finishing touch was a piece of seam binding at the top.  Because I don't own a thank you sentiment from Reverse Confetti, the thank you stamp I used is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
Thank you once again for visiting me here today.  Please know how very grateful I am for every visit, every comment, every "follow" I get.  You are all so talented, and I enjoy visiting your blogs SO much and gaining all the inspiration you all share.  I appreciate you all.  Blessings to you!  -Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges:

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge - December Theme: Thank You - I used a Reverse Confetti Window Tag Die and Reverse Confetti Birdie Buddie Stamp Set for the birdhouse and bird.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "FUN WITH DIES" - I used some Reverse Confetti dies to cut my tag (as described above).

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Fun With Oxide Inks" - I hope you can see the soft pink background on my tag.  I made it using Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Oxide Ink.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors and layout for your tag Karen - like the bird and birdhouse - super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you tag, so cute the bird and Birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.