Friday, January 15, 2021

Creating Is FUN With Paper Sweeties

Hello to all our friends and fans of Paper Sweeties.  Today is Day 2 of 3 in our January Past Favorites inspiration using many of our favorite products from Paper Sweeties.  I always enjoy using Paper Sweeties products.  I had lots of fun with the project I'm sharing with you today.  I started with a white cardstock base that I inked on the edges using Ballerina Pink Ink Pad and Gray Fog Stamp Pad.
In the upper right-hand corner of the card, I added a Seam Binding bow that includes a length of the pretty Cupcake Seam Binding, Bubblegum Seam Binding and Frosting Seam Binding to match the colors of the Ink Pads I used.  I also cut the largest oval found in the Oval Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts.  I also cut strips of glittery pink papers and cut those with the Oval Scalloped Frames Sweet Cut as well.
The next thing I did was to stamp and cut the Popsicle and Ice Cream Cone found in the Sweet Wishes Stamp Set.  The popsicle and ice cream were cut from the glitter pink papers, and the popsicle stick and ice cream cone was stamped and cut using thin cork paper to give them the look of what they're intended to be.  The Sweet Cuts will easily cut through the cork, fabrics, etc.  The sentiment I used, BLESSED, can be found in the BLESSED Stamp Set.
Here are the names of all my talented teammates who have prepared some more lovely inspiration for you today.  Just click on their name(s) below and you'll be taken directly to that designer's blog.  I know they'll appreciate your visits and comments just as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you all again tomorrow.
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Layer It Up" - I always enjoy using several layers of pretty patterned papers, etc.  Lots of layers here....almost always!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen: Your card is lovely I love the Glittery paper you used for this card. I did try to link my card you commented on but it wouldn't allow me to link it.
    I love being back send me your E-mail and I'll be happy to update.
    another thing I didn't know Paper Sweeties was still around. I'll have to go on over and check it out.
    God Bless
    and
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty and sparkly card Karen - love the way you have used the strips of glitter card in and over the oval, that is so very creative
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.