Thursday, January 14, 2021

We All LOVE Our Paper Sweeties

Hello sweet blog friends and crafters; and welcome by my blog.  I'm posting today for Paper Sweeties; and while there's no new release this month, there is still some really EXCITING NEWS I'd like to share with you all.  My talented teammate, Maria Patrick, and I will be joining the Paper Sweeties Sweet Kit Design Team starting next month.  What does that mean, you ask?  Well, the Sweet Kits are a wonderful collection of items from Paper Sweeties that come out quarterly.  They normally contain items such as a mini stamp set and coordinating cuts, patterned papers, embellishments, etc. that are designed to help you create several lovely projects.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit of 2021, and I sure hope you'll stop by to see what Maria and I create with the Sweet Kit to inspire you.  The Sweet Kits sell out quickly, so be sure to stop by February 14-16 to see what the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit contains.  I have no doubt that you would LOVE to have one of these awesome Sweet Kits for your very own.
This month we're taking a look back at some of our (many) favorites from Paper Sweeties and showcasing fun ways to use these DARLING products.  I love ALL of Paper Sweeties' amazing stamp sets, sweet cuts and more.  And because I love to create with them, today I'm sharing this sweet card using a few of my (many) favorites.  I just adore all their sweet products; but I can't use them all in one project (I try, trust me).  I started with some patterned papers from my stash and created a base.  I used more patterned paper scraps to cut the Rectangle Sweet Cut, and I machine stitched the inside of the rectangle.  I stamped Madison and cut her with the Madison Sweet Cut.  Her dress was cut using another snippet of patterned paper and the At The Beach Stamp Set.
I used the With Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts to create the flowers in Madison's hair.  The sentiment can be found in the With Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment in Coal Black Ink and I cut the sentiment using the sentiment banner found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  There are lots of creative ways to use patterned paper scraps/snippets.  This card is a good example of that.  Paper Sweeties products make it easy to create cute cards.
Thanks again for stopping by today.  The Design Team and I will be sharing inspirational projects today, tomorrow and Saturday to inspire you and to showcase all the awesome products from Paper Sweeties.  There's sure to be something YOU "can't live without", so why not stop by and pick up what you didn't get for Christmas.....stamps, dies, seam binding, and more.  Go on ahead and treat yourself!
I hope to see you all again tomorrow.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Layer It Up" so I used several different designs of patterned papers and ephemera because I love layering patterned papers and adding machine stitching and other textures, etc.


5 comments:

  1. This is both cute and beautiful Karen. I adore the colours and the images. That is such a beautiful sentiment as well.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maezinha passa na frente de minhas dificuldades e aflições.NOSSA SENHORA DE FATIMA ROGUAI POR NÒS que recorremos a vós.Maezinha eu te amo eternamente .amem e muito obrigado amem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Always your card is adorable love the colors and your paper sweeties. very cute.
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    I hope you will comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is adorable. The heart just makes it so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Karen - love your colouring and the background shows this sweetie of beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.