Wednesday, January 20, 2021

HELLO From Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome by my blog today, everyone.  I'm delighted to have you visit me as I share a sweet project I created yesterday for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started with a basic brown paper lunch bag (three of them, actually) and I machine stitched them together.  The inside is covered in patterned papers, has lots of great photo mats, journalling spots, pockets for photos and keepsakes, and just lots of fun products.  Really Reasonable Ribbon always has everything I need to make beautiful projects.  And it's not just ribbon.
The patterned paper you see is from a sweet Echo Park line called Summer Market.  I used strips of Scor-Tape to attach all my patterned papers, the border strip, and the ribbon.  The border is a pale peachy pink cardstock that I cut using a PTI border die-cut.  I ran a length of Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon down the left-hand side of my card to create that border.
The pretty floral cluster is ALL from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It includes several Milk White, Pink and Matcha Green Double Head Stamens.  They are such a GORGEOUS touch, and are a very reasonably priced accent at right around $2 for 400 pieces.  SO pretty!  The bow also includes more of the Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon, a length of Cream Seam Binding, and some Coral Rose Mini-Check Gingham Ribbon.  It's all topped with a GORGEOUS Pink Cottage Rose.
There's also a small sentiment/journalling sticker, a sticker from the Echo Park line, a SSS circle die-cut in cream, some floral prills in green, pinks and yellows, and some Ivory Burlap String swirled around the prills.  There are SO many beautiful products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, and SO much more.  It's a great time to do some shopping at Really Reasonable Ribbon and treat yourself.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Karen


3 comments:

  1. This is a real beauty Karen and so feminine.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is so pretty love all the colors and embellishments.

    Blessings Dear Friend.
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what a stunning card Karen - it's beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.