Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Mermaid Hair w/Brutus Monroe

Well, it's Wednesday again, and that means I'm posting for Brutus Monroe.  The card I'm sharing today was created using the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box.  What a darling box this is, and oh what fun I've had creating cards with the darling stamps, dies and goodies in this underwater wonderland of fun.
I used some of the cardstocks found in the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box as well as one of the foiling sheets which I used as a background of underwater fun.  It turned out very colorful and very busy, but let's face it....that's what happens underwater where the mermaids live.  Right?
There are two mermaid images in the stamp set/die set.  In this image, she's swimming through the water.  I love the sponges and corals in the stamp set.  I used some 3-D foam tape to raise up the images a bit.  I also used a length of the pretty silk ribbon from the Inspiration Box, and a strip of gorgeous teal glimmery paper.  A few of the pretty sequins are the final accent.
For my second card today, I wanted to show you some of the adorable fish in this darling stamp set.  I used more of the cardstocks found in the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box to create my base.  The cards are actually included in this Inspiration Box which is really helpful.  The deep blue cardstock made a nice background for this fun underwater card.  How cute are these little creatures?


As you can see, this Inspiration Box is filled with FUN and creative wonder.  I do hope that you'll stop by Brutus Monroe to check out all the wonderful products they have for you.  Thanks again for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.  I'm always so very grateful for your visits, comments, and friendships.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing here at Simon Says Stamp:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun card Karen - love the expression on the mermaids face. A great background for her too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.