Friday, July 2, 2021

BLESSED - Turner Syndrome Awareness

Welcome by today, everyone.  Thank you for joining us today, July 2 through Sunday, July 4 as our friend, Lori Kobular, leads the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction on Instagram.  You can bid on many beautiful cards donated from talented artists representing various companies.  The card I'm sharing today was created and donated by me on behalf of Paper Sweeties.  I also have one other card and a mini album up for auction.
At Paper Sweeties, we LOVE all things cute AND...we love helping others.  It's been our privilege and pleasure to participate in this wonderful event; and Paper Sweeties products make it easy and fun to create something special.  This card uses some cardstocks and a pretty patterned paper that I topped with a small glassine bag.  I used the For You Sweet Cuts (tag die) and cut the tag you see on top of the glassine bag where I tucked in a Hobby Lobby gift card.
I stamped the truck using the Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set and I colored it with Copics as well as adding some woodgrain patterned paper to give that groovy retro 1970's look to the truck.  I cut the truck using the coordinating Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts.  The sentiment (BLESSED) can be found in the adorable Blessed Stamp Set.
Paper Sweeties carries SO many adorable stamp sets, coordinating cuts, seam binding, sequins, and oodles of other lovely products.  AND....at Paper Sweeties, we truly care about people.  We hope that you will stop by to help support the Turner Syndrome Card Auction with us, and to raise awareness and funds for further research for Turner Syndrome.  We're so grateful for your support, and we look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing here at Simon Says Stamp:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card for a wonderful auction Karen - love that truck stamp, and how you have used it here
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little truck is cute the papers look really nice Blessing
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.