Wednesday, July 7, 2021

HELLO From Brutus Monoe

Hey there, all my creative blog friends!  Welcome by today and thanks for visiting.  I've been having SO much fun creating with the Inspiration Boxes from Brutus Monroe.  Each Inspiration Box is filled with stamps, dies, cardstocks, ribbons, sequins, and SO much more.  The creativity is absolutely endless, and it's also a great way to kick up and re-spark your artistic creativity.  This sweet card was created using the sweet Splish Splash Inspiration Box.
I started with the yellow cardstock found in the Inspiration Box and used that as my base.  I attached some patterned paper and created a simple background.  The darling rainboots image is also found in the stamp set included in the Splish Splash Inspiration Box.  I stamped the rainboots and colored them with my Copics.  I wanted to keep it simple and really show off that adorable image.  The sentiment (HELLO) is also in this stamp set; making it super versatile.
Each Inspiration Box also contains a lovely sequin mix.  The colors will vary depending on the theme of the box, but they're always gorgeous and fun.  I love to sprinkle them everywhere!  This particular card doesn't use a whole lot of the products included in the Splish Splash Inspiration Box, but please know that each box is packed with so many wonderful products.
I do hope you will stop by Brutus Monroe to check out ALL their wonderful products.  They carry the Inspiration Boxes, oodles and oodles of darling stamps and die-cuts, and many of your favorite brand name products.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please visit me again soon.  It's always SO very appreciated.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Hello Sunshine - I used bright yellow (like the sunshine) and rainboots.  Even on rainy days, the sun (Son) is always shining

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favourite Way To Add Stitching and Why - My most favorite way to add stitching is by using my sewing machine or to do hand-stitching.  The reason why is because I love the texture of the thread and I enjoy having that dimension on my projects.  I will say this...I enjoy die-cuts like the ones I used on this card that give a faux stitched look on those projects where you can't use the hand-threaded stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Karen - the rainboots (we call them gumboots) are gorgeous, and stand out wonderfully against the background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! So many great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh trop chou, ces mignonnes bottes me donnent envie de sauter dans les flaques! Biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.