Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Always Make Waves w/Brutus Monroe

Welcome by again, friends!  I'm so glad you've stopped by today.  I'm sharing a cute little card I made using the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe.  Let me tell you....I've been having SO much fun with this, and all of, the Inspiration Boxes.  Each time I receive one of these amazing kits, it immediately sparks my creativity.  That's why I recommend them so highly.  I often find myself in a bit of a creative slump, and the Inspiration Box always sets my creative mojo into high gear.
I think I've actually lost count of how many cute cards I've already created with the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box, but I know there have been quite a few....and many more to come.  I just LOVE the (two) mermaids in the Mermaid Kisses stamp set as well as all the adorable fish, the sea turtle, and all the underwater images.  You can create so many great underwater scenes with these darling stamps and coordinating dies from the Inspiration Box.  You also receive the cards, cardstocks, glitter paper, foilable background papers, sequins, ribbons, clear pearls, and SO much more.  
I used some white cardstock and the glitter paper for my base.  I created a blue (water) background using Tim Holtz Oxide Ink pad.  I also ran a length of the pretty coral silk ribbon from the Inspiration  Box across my card and tied a sweet little bow with it.  A few sequins placed here and there were the finishing touch.  How cute are those little bubbles and those adorable fish?  You get ALL of this in the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box....and more.  The stamps and coordinating dies are SO cute.  AND.....talk about a BARGAIN!!!!  The Mermaid Kisses Stamp Set and Die-Cut Bundle sells for $44.99 - BUT.....you can get them BOTH - plus a whole lot more in the Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box for just $34.99 and that's the best deal I've seen in a long time.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please visit again soon.  I'm always super grateful to have you visit and check out what I've been creating.  I also enjoy visiting you all and being inspired by your art.  It's always fun to see everyone's creativity at play.  Have fun creating, and I'll see you again soon in blog land.  You can find all the products I used by visiting Brutus Monroe.  They have a bit of everything in their store, and lots of great brand name products   Happy shopping and crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Out With The Old, In With The New - The old products I used include my collection of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  That's one thing I love about them....they can get "old" and still work well.  The new products I used are all the goodies from the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box (papers, stamps, dies, etc.)

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen - loving those quirky fish!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody has to make waves and you made them so nicely. Cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card Karen, those little fish are just so cute.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen I love this set you have so much I just ordered it for myself.. thank you for the inspiration !!
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.