Monday, July 19, 2021

We Mermaid To Be Friends

Welcome back by my blog, everyone!  I hope you've been having LOTS of fun creative time lately.  I know how busy things can get during the Summer months; and my friends at Brutus Monroe are always sharing lots of great inspiration to help you stay creative.  In fact, this card I'm sharing with you today is also being featured over on the Brutus Monroe Blog where you'll find inspirational cards and projects every day.  I'm honored to have my card shared there as well as here on my own blog, and I thank you for stopping by to take a peek.
This card was created using the super FUN Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box.  I've been having SO much fun making cards using this wonderful box of goodies.  The Mermaid Kisses Inspiration Box includes a darling full-sized stamp set and coordinating die-cuts as well as papers, cards, ribbons, sequins and goodies galore.  I created  my background using some Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create the water for my fish.
I stamped several of the adorable fish in this stamp set.  I just LOVE how this stamp set allows you to create the most awesome underwater scenes.  The fish have the cutest details and facial expressions.  They're just SO fun and lend to endless creative possibilities.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background; but for the fish and bubbles, I used the coordinating die-cuts and raised them with some 3-D Foam Tape to give them some dimension as they swim through the ocean.  I also attached some of the awesome clear pebbles included in the Inspiration Box to represent bubbles.
For more inspiration, you're welcome to stop by the Brutus Monroe Facebook Page or the Brutus Monroe Blog.  And of course, there's always lots of great shopping in the Brutus Monroe store.  You can find the Inspiration Boxes, stamps, inks, and well.....pretty much anything and everything you can imagine.  We'd love to have you visit.  Have a great week, and stay creative.

Blessings,
Karen


3 comments:

  1. A cute friendship card. The look on their faces is great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it is so cute, as always you have done a great job
    Blessing
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Karen with those fun fish and punny sentiment, love the bubble detail, and the sponged oval in the middle is a great technique
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.