Friday, July 16, 2021

It's Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind Day


It's that time again when we do our Release Rewind at Paper Sweeties, and I sure hope you didn't miss out on purchasing one of the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kits from Paper Sweeties before they sell out again.  AND...there are some great SALES taking place as well.   The Sweet Kits tend to sell out quickly, so if you see one that you like, you'll want to grab it quickly.  I have SO much fun and endless hours of creativity each time I get a new Sweet Kit.
I started this card with white cardstock and added some of bright FUN patterned papers from the 6x6 Doodlebug Paper Pad included in the Sweet Kit.  I also used the patterned paper to cut the Square Scalloped Frames and the Small (circle) Tag Dies.  I added some solid baker's twine to the top of each tag.
I used the DARLING new stamp sets and sweet cuts (also included in the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kit) to stamp and cut the telephones...the old school rotary telephone and the IPhone.  Aren't they adorable?  The sentiment (Hello) is also in the stamp set.  The ephemera strip (My Sweet Friend) is a Doodle Bug Chit Chat ephemera from the Sweet Kit.  This Sweet Kit contains SO many bright and fun Doodlebug goodies, and the stamps and sweet cuts are SO super cute.  I mean, come on....the IPhone itself is so relevant right now, right?
I made a second card to share with you today.  This one uses NO stamps.  It uses mostly the Doodlebug "goodies" included in the Sweet Kit.  It started with a white cardstock base that I covered with the gold foil/white stripe patterned paper from the 6x6 Doodlebug Paper Pad and a floral print from the same paper pad.  That was the base.
I cut the small tag using a cute pink gingham paper found in the Doodle Paper Pad by using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts and added some baker's twine.  I added lots of the cute Doodlebug Doodle Pops (3-D stickers) found in the Sweet Kit.  Many of them have the gold accents, and they're all SO pretty.  This card shows you how easy it is make a cute card using those cute embellishments and goodies from the Sweet Kit.  Paper Sweeties makes crafting EASY and FUN.
My talented teammates have also prepared some amazing projects to inspire you.  They would really appreciate your visits, as I know I sure do.  I've listed their blog links below for your convenience.  Then, you can stop by Paper Sweeties to do some FUN shopping.  We enjoy inspiring you; and you will ALWAYS find so many wonderful products at Paper Sweeties.


Thanks again for visiting, and have a blessed week!
Karen

I'm linking up here:
Double D Challenge Blog - Summer Gingham

9 comments:

  1. Cute card love the embellishments.. have a great weekend
    Blessings

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen :
    I just went and took a look at the paper Sweeties blog and store. I totally love the kit do they sell the embellishments separate from the kit? thank you
    please get back to me
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of gingham print! Great job Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Summer Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and love all the textures and colors mixed together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Karen! Love the fun colors and embellishments. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Summer Gingham" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty cards Karen- I particularly like the congratulations card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and love the pretty ginghams! thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cards you made from the kit, I got mine and I just LOVE it.. thank you Karen for getting me to buy the kit it is just so adorable. Blessings.
    Hugs xox
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.