Sunday, August 15, 2021

New Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hurray, hurray, hurray!!  It's time for another great New Release at Paper Sweeties, and you are going to LOVE this darling new set.  As you may know, there was a darling new Build A Gnome set released recently; and every self-respecting gnome needs a "Gnome Home".  SO....Paper Sweeties has solved that problem and is releasing the Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  Now all your favorite gnomies have a place to hang their hat and call gnome.
My first card started with white cardstock and some adorable Doodlebug patterned papers along with a strip of Doodlebug Washi Tape.  I stamped the gnome home using the new Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set.  The top of the house was colored it with my Copics and the bottom half was stamped onto Doodlebug patterned paper.  Both were cut using the Gnome Sweet Gnome Sweet Cuts, and the same is true of the sentiment and all those adorable hearts you see.
I ran some Bubble Gum Seam Binding up the middle of my card, and I used that along with Cookie Dough Seam Binding to create a pretty bow that's topped with Solid Navy Baker's Twine and a Sweetheart Blossom.  All the Hello Doodlebug Patterned Papers have such bright, fun colors that your cards can't help  but turn out FUN and cheery.  The finishing touches to this card are some of the unique Paper Sweeties Sequins.
My second card combines the darling gnome home from the new Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts and the Somewhere Over The Rainbow set from Paper Sweeties.  All of the products at Paper Sweeties work well on their own, and when combined with other products.  This is an example of just that.  The (partial) sentiment, sun, and floating hearts are all from the Somewhere Over The Rainbow set, and the cottage and word "gnome" are from the new set.  How cute!  Here are the links to the blogs of my talented teammates who have prepared some wonderful inspiration for you.  Thanks again for joining us.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something Funny/Punny - I hope my gnome home and sentiments are "punny" enough for this challenge.  This new release is a fun play on words (especially for gnome lovers).

3 comments:

  1. Adorable gnome cards, Karen!! Gorgeous mixture of patterns and am in love with these fall festive ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karen - the second one really appeals to me :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.