Monday, August 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties Release Rewind Day

Hello, Gnomies and Crafty Friends!  Thanks for stopping by again today as my Paper Sweeties teammates and I wrap up this month's FABULOUS new release.  If you haven't picked up the adorable new Gnome-themed products from Paper Sweeties yet, you'll want to stop by and purchase them before they're all sold out again.  Last month, the 3rd Quarter Sweet Kits sold out quickly.  This tends to happen because of how ADORABLE the products from Paper Sweeties truly are.  When you see something you like, it's good to purchase right away.
I've been having SO much fun with the new There's No Place Like Gnome Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts.  This set is an adorable "Gnome Home" for the gnomes you stamp.  There are still some of the Build A Gnome Stamps and Sweet Cuts left; and now this new set gives those gnomes a darling little cottage where they can hang out with their gnomies.
For this project, I used a kraft envelope that I folded (up) in half to create a gift pocket.  I used some of the Doodlebug (Hello) Patterned Paper to cover the base, and I machine stitched it in black thread.  I used the new There's No Place Like Gnome to stamp the sentiment, heart and gnome home.  I cut each with the coordinating There's No Place Like Gnome Sweet Cuts.  I colored everything using  glittery alcohol inks and FantaStix.
At the top, I covered the envelope flap with more of the Doodlebug (Hello) Patterned Paper and added a cute Doodlebug Button.  I also added a sweet little bow that's tied with Cupcake Crumble Seam Binding, Raspberry Seam Binding and Solid Turquoise Baker's Twine.  There are SO many pretty things waiting for you all at Paper Sweeties, as well as loads of inspiration on the Paper Sweeties Blog.
I also made this quick tag using the For You Sweet Cuts (tag) along with the new There's No Place Like Gnome Stamp Set.  I stamped the adorable chunky heart from this adorable new stamp set in various colors of Ink, and then stamped the sentiments in Coal Black Ink and cut them into small strips.  Some lovely Orange Creamsicle Seam Binding tops this sweet little tag.

Just click on the names/links above, and you'll be taken directly to their blog posts for today.  These inspiring girls have prepared some really cute projects to inspire you.  Thanks so much for joining us again this month for the New Release at Paper Sweeties where there's always lots of fun waiting for you.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something Funny/Punny - This new stamp set is a fun play on words - if you gnome what I mean (ha-ha).

2 comments:

  1. Adorable I love the card and the Tag how sweet,the saying is cute also
    Have a Blessed day
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous pair of projects Karen - these are so sweet. Love the way you adapted the envelope to form a gift pocket.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.