Wednesday, September 1, 2021

We Must Ketchup

You're back, and I'm SO grateful!  Thanks for visiting me again.  Today I'm sharing another FUN card I created for Brutus Monroe using their adorable (and super fun) Picnic Pals Inspiration Box.  Yes, I'm having loads of fun creating with all the wonderful goodies included in this amazing Inspiration Box.  In fact, I can't seem to put it away because it's just SO cute.  The ideas just keep popping into my head, and I can use a different sentiment and scene each time due to the wonderful versatility of the Inspiration Boxes.
This particular card started with a black cardstock base, and I also added some patterned paper scraps and length of the pretty white silk ribbon from the Inspiration Box.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create my background colors.  The star of this card is the ADORABLE camper boy in his cute camping outfit.  He and the sun, bunny, picnic spread and foods are all images from the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box.  Let me just say that the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box is FULL of darling items.
As I've mentioned before, each Inspiration Box includes several wonderful (foiling) sheets and sentiment sheets.  These sentiment sheets make it possible for you to have a different sentiment on each card you create.  I just LOVE this.  For this card, I cut the sentiment strip into smaller pieces and placed them on my card to compliment the picnic items.  Our little camper is roasting s'mores and getting ready for his picnic with friends.  The ribbons and sequins in each Inspiration Box are always great accents as well.  There's no shortage of wonderful products in the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Boxes.
I'm also sharing a cute card I created using the Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box.  As you can likely guess (if you haven't already seen), the stamp/die set in this Inspiration Box has the most beautiful butterflies in it.  AND......it has several creepy fun BUGS.  I created this card using some of the bug stamps and dies from the Butterfly Wishes Inspiration Box.  The bugs are "creepy", but they're also kinda pretty.  Well, at least I think they're colored with pretty colors; and I do think that there are many beautifully colored bugs and insects in nature.  I had fun making some of the small spiders bright colors.  I used several Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I also used one of the sentiment strip sheets from the Inspiration Box to cut my sentiment.  Along with a length of Grey Baker's Twine that I wrapped & tied around my card, some of the pretty sequins from the Sequin Assortment found in the Inspiration Box were the finishing touches.
Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Brutus Monroe Blog for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Brutus Monroe for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well as the wide variety of Brutus Monroe products - such as the wonderful Inspiration Boxes (and so much more).  Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "STAMP IT in STAMPtember" - I used stamps from Brutus Monroe on these cards.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Glimmer and Sparkle" so I added some sweet little colorful sequins to my cards so that they'll will sparkle when the lights hit them.  I also love that some insects "sparkle" if you look at their wings.  I added sequins to this card because I do love the shiny element to a bug's wings.

Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #195 - Use a Colored Cardstock Background/Base - I used a BLACK cardstock base for both of these cards.  FUN challenge, Time Out.

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous pair of cards Karen - love your background and the punny sentiment on the first card, and those insects on the second are spectacular!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card design Karen I love following and seeing all you amazing cards.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene and fun sentiment on that first card, and the bug one is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.