Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Autumn

Lucky me!  I'm posting again today for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and I've been having SO much fun creating cards and projects using their wonderful stamps and products.  This is (who's counting, right?) my third post for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and today I'm sharing a card and tag that both use the darling Leaf Silhouette Stamp Set.
I started with a piece of green corrugated cardboard that I layered with a piece of watercolor paper.  I used the Typewriter Text Background Stamp Set to stamp the printed background, and then I stamped over that using the Silhouette Leaves Stamp Set for the leaves.  I stamped the leaves in various colors, and I spritzed "watered" the stamps to create a watercolor or "smudged" look.   I used the darling Scalloped Borders Dies to cut two rows of thin cork, and I laid those over a piece of wide green ribbon.  Finally, I tied a piece of Solid Yellow Baker's Twine around my card and made a small bow with it.
My tag was also made from a piece of the green corrugated cardboard along with the same stamps and process as listed above on the card.  I used some Solid Purple Baker's Twine and some different colors on the leaves, but I came up with pretty much the same, or very similar, design.  I'm planning to tuck the tag inside the card when I give it away.  The small sentiment (giving thanks for you) is also from the Leaves Silhouette Stamp Set.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.  All the stamps at Sweet 'n Sassy are so versatile and fun to use.  I do hope you will stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to take a peek at what they carry.  It's pretty awesome.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Not A Card/Anything But a Card - I'm entering my tag.

2 comments:

  1. Great Fall card, love all the embellishments and colors. the tag is just so cute. I love how you used the cork both the card and Tag are really pretty..

    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.