Thursday, November 4, 2021

Guest Designing With Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Today I'm back again sharing another sweet card I created for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I've been having SO much fun as a Guest Designer for SNSS using their amazing products.  The card I'm sharing with you today uses several of their wonderful stamps, and is similar to the card I shared on Tuesday using some of the same stamp sets.  I can't seem to put them away.
For this card, I started with some cardstocks that I layered together and machine stitched just a bit.  I used two of the backgrounds in the Texture Tiles 1 Background Stamp Set in various colors of ink.  There are lots of great Background Stamps at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to help you create some really cool looking backgrounds.
I stamped the wood slab onto cork paper using the Wood Background Clear Stamp and I used half of the circle as a "nesting spot" for my bird.  I stamped the bird and flowers using the Singing Praises Stamp Set and I water colored the images.  The sentiment is also found in the lovely new Singing Praises Stamp Set.  All the images and sentiments in this set are absolutely beautiful.
I hope you'll stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to look around.  They really have wonderful stamps, dies, stencils and products to help you create something special.  There's also lots of inspiration on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to take a peek.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Thinking Of You - This card is being sent to a friend who needs some encouragement right now.  It's always nice to know that someone is "thinking of you".

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Precious - I used a scripture, which is PRECIOUS.  I'm also sending this to a precious friend.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning and uplifting Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous card - that image is so beautiful and you have used it magnificently Karen
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards using the Singing Praises stamp set are absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! The scripture paired with the beautifully colored image, is absolutely precious. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative use of that woodgrain stamp to make a nest for your precious bird! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.