Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Brutus Monroe November Inspiration Box

Do you have a four-legged friend?  A dog or cat?  Well, as so many of us have and love our four-legged friends - I think it's about high time we celebrate them.  The new Four-Legged Friends Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe is FILLED with stamps, dies, sequins, ribbons, foiling sheets, cardstocks and more that will help us celebrate our furry friends.  I'm not a cat lover (just being honest), and yet, I do enjoy making "cat cards" for my friends who do love cats.  This new stamp set is the perfect combination of both dogs and cats.
For this card, I started with some of the lovely cardstocks found in the Four-Legged Friends Inspiration Box and used them to create my card base.  I used one of the foiling sheets from the Inspiration Box as sort of a patterned paper.  Then, I used a piece of watercolor paper to ink and stamp a quick background using some Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.
I used the Stamp Set found in the Four-Legged Friends Inspiration Box to stamp all the images and the sentiment.  These cute images make it so easy to create a cute card, and we all have friends who LOVE their four-legged friends.  I know how much joy our sweet Belle (Miniature Schnauzer) brings to our lives, and I'm guessing you know someone who feels the same way.  This is a great Inspiration Box to create cards for all your pet loving friends.
As I mentioned, there are multiple cats and multiple dogs (images) in this sweet new Stamp Set.  So, I used one cat image on the card and I used another image on the envelope.  As I envision it, this stressed out cat (on the card) has actually fallen over as seen on the envelope.  It tells a little story, and then reminds its recipient to STAY Paws-itive.  How cute is that?
I'll be back again next Wednesday with another card created using the new Four-Legged Friends Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe.  You can find lots of great products at Brutus Monroe.  You'd be surprised to see ALL that they carry.  Thanks for visiting me, and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You - This card is for a friend who needs some encouragement, so I used the sentiment "Stay Paws-itive".

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a great card Karen - love the image and the sentiment - an awesome box for you to be working with, I am sure. As a cat lover, I think the images are wonderful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.