Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Singing Praises With Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Welcome back by today, everyone.  The card that I'm sharing here was created for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps as I continue month two (of two) as a Guest Designer for them.  Let me just say....I've SO enjoyed working with their wonderful stamps, stencils and supplies.  Their stamps are gorgeous to start with, and the creative possibilities are endless.  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps makes products that work well together; so I've been enjoying my card-making immensely.  And....it's also a tremendous blessing to be designing (even as a guest) for a company that puts God first in every aspect.
I started this card with some basic cardstocks that I machine stitched together.  On the white paper, I stamped two different backgrounds (music and messy dots) using the Textures Tiles 1 Stamp Set and various colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I love ALL the wonderful Background Stamps carried at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps because they really make the most lovely backdrops on your cards.  Once I had the background all stamped, I got busy with the bigger stamps.
I used the brand new Singing Praises Stamp Set to stamp the bird on his perch.  I used Copics and watercolors for the bird.  Next, I stamped the woodgrain circle onto cork paper using the Wood Backgrounds Stamp Set, and I fussy cut it along the edges.  I cut the wood circle in half, and I placed one half on the left side of my card; and I sort of layered the bird over that with 3-D tape.
I used the same stamps and process as above to create the sentiment strip, and I stamped the sentiment using the Singing Praises Stamp Set.  I also stamped, colored and cut some of the pretty flowers found in the Singing Praises Stamp Set and placed them on my card for a pop of color as an accent.  I tied some baker's twine around my card and attached a few little sequins for some sparkle.  These stamps are SO awesome and they really are a lot of FUN to use.  I do hope you will stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to look around.  They also have lots of great inspiration on the SSNS Blog as well as on their Facebook Page.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative week.

Blessings,
Karen

Here's where I'm sharing my art and playing along this week:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (entry #3)


3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely stamp set and I like how you have portrayed it on your card. superb colours. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Karen. We should all be singing our praises to the Lord. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Karen - love the blue tones and the fabulous details you have added.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.