Monday, November 1, 2021

November FUN at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

Welcome back by my blog today everyone, and thanks so much for visiting me again.  Your stops to my blog mean so much to me.  And...today I have some fun and exciting news for you all.  It's time for another FUN new challenge over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and I really hope that you'll stop by to play along.  There's an awesome inspiration photo for this challenge, but you aren't  limited by it in any way.  It's just a starting point for your creativity.  Stop by The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and join in on all the Autumn fun.
My card started with some basic cardstocks and patterned paper strips, and then I layered on a piece of watercolor paper that I stamped with a cool Typewriter Text Background from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I used some PTI pumpkin stamps, some patterned paper scraps, a few sequins, and a piece of Solid Red Baker's Twine is wrapped around my card.  The sentiment is also from the PTI pumpkin stamp set that I used.  I don't know why, but for some reason; I enjoy I enjoy stamping the pumpkins in red and orange.  I gave them a water mist to give a watercolor feel to the images.
The challenge is open now and throughout November; and I am offering the prize for the challenge this month.  The prize for tis challenge will be two brand new packages of Bearly Art Washi Tapes (along with a few other goodies I'll throw in).  In fact, for those of you who leave me a comment and become a new "Follower" of my blog; I'll also be doing another drawing and giving away an additional prize.  Please let me know if you do become my new "Follower" so that I can do the same for you.  I hope that you'll come by to play along in this FUN challenge.
Please stop over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog to check it out and play along by sharing any of your Autumn art.  We look forward to seeing your creativity.  Have a blessed week, and of course; a Happy Thanksgiving.  I really do appreciate your visits, comments, "Follows" and blog friendships.  Happy crafting, and please join us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm linking up here:

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a clever design idea Karen! LOVE the stamping on your designer paper and your choice of colors for your pumpkins is PERFECT ... VERY FALL!! OMG and I love the ruler/twine! Such a beautiful card that is sure to be a Thanksgiving blessing to whom ever receives it! Well done! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! The background stamping and the sentiment and of course those little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed card Karen, the colors are perfect for Fall and I always love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the stamps you used and your card design. It's textural and rich and very creative! It's fun to look at, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! Such a pretty card and that challenge looks interesting! I will try to play along. I haven’t participated in any challenges in a long time. I always enjoy creating a card special for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many cool elements for the eyes to take in on your wonderful card! I love the fabric look of the pumpkins with that typewriter background. The little bit of measuring tape indicates our waistlines after the Thanksgiving meal, right? lol Very cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card. So many great details. The typewriter script background stamp is so cool (I'm saving that for future reference). Love your pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.