Monday, March 7, 2022

Happy Birthday to Time Out Challenge Blog

Like many of you, I've been playing along in the FUN challenges at Time Out Challenge Blog for many years now.  For eight years now, they've been providing our crafting community a great place to share our art and gain inspiration.  I'm so grateful for Sandie and Nonni and all their hard work to keep it going for 8 years and going strong.
While this is officially my fourth entry into this challenge, this card was created especially FOR Time Out and their BIG CELEBRATION.  I used lots of fun Crate Paper patterned papers, stickers, etc. and I also did a bit of machine stitching.  There are many different Crate Paper stickers on this card including the hearts, stars, tags, hat, and letters to spell TIME OUT.  The number 8 is a Crate Paper chipboard piece, and it's wearing the hat.  The 8 is for the 8th Birthday Celebration at Time Out Challenge, and my hope is to send this card to Sandie.
The sentiment is stamped onto a journalling spot that I cut using an old Verve die-cut and it's stamped with a Verve (Happy Birthday) sentiment (oldies but goodies).  I also stencilled the journalling spot and inked the edges.  I ran a length of vintage cream lace across the card.  I'd say 90% or more of this card is made with Crate Paper products.  If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks again for visiting me.  It's always such a treat to see your comments and to know you were here.  I'm grateful, and I hope to visit your blog as well.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

I'm playing along in these challenges:

Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #208 - 8th Birthday Celebration - As explained above, this card was made specifically for Sandie, Nonni and the gang at Time Out Challenge Blog.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "ADD A DIE" - I used an old Verve die for my sentiment spot.


Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Karen, and a wonderful tribute to the Time Out team
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maxine. Sadly, I haven't heard from anyone at Time Out so I have no one to send it to as a thank you. Bummer.

      Delete
  2. Miss Karen...you are simply amazing, so many beautiful cards to celebrate Time Out's 8th Birthday. Your card is so sweet, love the oversized 8 and all the sweet little details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.