Thursday, March 10, 2022

Wonderful Washi & Exciting News

One of the things I love so much about blogging, crafting, etc. is all the wonderful inspiration I gain from visiting everyone and seeing their amazing art.  I get inspired every single day, and I'm SO grateful for the wonderful videos, tutorials, techniques and ideas that are shared each day.  I think one item that pretty much every crafter loves is WASHI TAPE.  Sometimes people don't know just what to do with it, and that's why I'm so excited to share some exciting news with you all.
This first photo (above) is a quick picture of my current WASHI TAPE situation.  One three-tiered drawer upright and three small boxes/drawers of washi tape.  I consider that to be a reasonable amount of anything.  Right?  Well....my WASHI TAPE situation is about to get out of control (in a good way) because I just became part of a FUN new Design Team.
This package arrived today from Love My Tapes, and I couldn't wait to rip it open.  It's filled with GORGEOUS WASHI TAPE and some adorable stickers for my Day Planner.  I have SO many fun ideas running through my head about ways to creatively use all this WONDERFUL WASHI.
It was a very gloomy day here today so my photos aren't the best.  I can't wait to get started using all these wonderful WASHI TAPES and stickers.  I hope you'll stop by to see what my teammates and I create to inspire you.  We want everyone to fall in LOVE again with WASHI TAPE.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll look forward to your visits when I start sharing my WONDERFUL WASHI projects.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh - how wonderful Karen - I love using washi tape, so am slightly envious. Enjoy
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats on the new DT, you make such pretty cards I can't wait to see the new designs.

    Awesome stash of Washi tape, I think I have 4 or 5 rolls total, guess I need to get more, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your beautiful washi tape(s) creations and how you will use your planner stickers! :) XO Your fellow DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washi tape has come a long way!! They make gorgeous ones now!! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.