Monday, March 14, 2022

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

For today, we'll share just a peek at the AWESOME new GATHER Stamp Set from Paper Sweeties.  You won't be able to purchase it until tomorrow, but there's lots of great inspiration to get you started today.  This sweet stamp set uses the same font as the popular MERRY Stamp Set and BLESSED Stamp Set.  Both of these sets have sold out quickly after their release, so the new GATHER Stamp Set may also be one that you'll want to grab before they're gone.  This set is SO cute.  I love that you can combine it with the MERRY Stamp Set and BLESSED Stamp Set to help you create even more words using the same font letters.
I kept today's Sneak Peek project very simple.  I cut the larger tag using the For You Sweet Cuts, and the smaller tag using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  I stamped the journalling spot, flowers and leaves using the With Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set and cutting them with the coordinating With Heartfelt Thoughts Sweet Cuts.  I used the new GATHER Stamp Set to stamp the word FAMILY in the center of the journalling spot.  A small piece of washi tape and some Sequins were also added.
I tied some Licorice Seam BindingWatermelon Seam Binding and canvas ribbon onto my tag. I also added some sweet little Sugar Sprinkles Sequins to this tag.   You're going to LOVE all the projects being shared today, tomorrow, and Wednesday using the fun new GATHER Stamp Set.  Don't miss one single day of the excitement and inspiration.

I hope to see y'all again tomorrow.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.