Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Paper Sweeties New Release Day

Can you believe it?  EEP!  It's finally here and available for sale at Paper Sweeties.  For those of you who fell in love with our original Merry Stamp Set, and then our Blessed Stamp Set, and possibly had to wait to purchase yours because they sell out quickly.........as of today, you can be one of the first people to purchase and own the adorable new GATHER Stamp Set.  It uses the same font as the other two sets, so the letters can be combined to create even more fun words.
When the MERRY Stamp Set was first released, it sold out immediately.  The same was true of the popular BLESSED Stamp Set, and it's very likely that this new GATHER Stamp Set could also sell out quickly.  These are such sweet stamp sets that I know you will enjoy using.  They work well with all of Paper Sweeties other stamps and products, on their own, or even when combined with what you already have on hand.  They're just super cute, super fun, versatile word stamp sets that you will LOVE.
I used a white and a dark plum/pink cardstock base and then I used a small piece of white watercolor paper to stencil a background using Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberries Oxide Inks.  I used the word WELCOME from the new GATHER Stamp Set and I stamped it with Coal Black Ink.  I just love the bold crisp font on these awesome stamps.  I stamped the house and the chimney "smoke" hearts with Coal Black Ink using the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Stamp Set and die-cut the house with the coordinating Somewhere Over the Rainbow Sweet Cuts.    The final touch to this sweet little card was the Black Licorice Seam Binding I used to stretch across my card and tie into a sweet bow.  There are so many lovely products available at Paper Sweeties.
Here are the links to the blog posts for each of my talented teammates who have prepared something special to inspire you today using the new GATHER Stamp Set.  Just click on the name(s) below and you will be taken directly to their posts for today's New Release.  I know they'll appreciate your comments as much as I do.
I'm playing along here:

Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #209 - CUTE

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Challenge: Something With a Handle - My house has a door knob/handle, and you're always welcome to stop by for coffee and card-making.


Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card karen - love the font of the new words - that is simple yet stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet and welcoming card that can be used for many occasions. I almost missed the dor handle. Thanks for sharing it with us at Doube D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Karen! Awesome card for a new home owner! (thanks for the reminder ... I need a few of those cards lol) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable...just love your wonderful welcome card, so perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great creation for us, that ribbon looks amazing! Thank you for joining us again at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.