Monday, May 2, 2022

Guest Designing w/Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Welcome by and thanks so much for stopping by to say hello.  It's always a treat when creative friends like you visit my blog to peek in at what I've been creating.  I always enjoy your comments and even just having you say hello is a treat.  You all inspire me SO much, and I hope that my cards will inspire some of you in return.  This card was created using a FUN new stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and it's called Masculine Mash-Up.  I'm honored to be featuring this awesome new stamp set for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It's been SO much fun creating with the awesome images and sentiments (words) in this GROOVY stamp set.  Masculine Mash-Up is a perfect stamp set for making all those much-needed cards and projects at this time of the year (Father's Day) and all year long for the guys in our lives....or even a gal who enjoys these activities (bowling, camping, tools, and more).
This card uses basic brown cardstocks.  I stencilled the sun in Stormy Blue ink using the Rise & Shine Stencil, but you can't really even see it (sadly, because it's a really cool stencil).  I stamped the wooden slab using the Wood Background Stamp Set and hand-cutting it.  I used that as the focal piece for my card and I attached a little metal compass in the center of the wood slab.  I stamped, colored and cut the tools using the new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set from SNSS.  There are so many amazing images in this new set.
The (Happy Father's Day) sentiment was stamped onto cork paper which I tore.  I added some ruler washi tape to fill in some of the empty space.  The tools image was stamped twice, but I cut away most of the saw in the second set.  We all know that a good workman has more than one hammer, wrench, etc. anyway, right?  And those nails....too cute.  I know my Dad will love this card.
I hope you'll stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to check out the new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set and all the other wonderful products they carry.  They've got stamps you'll LOVE, stencils, and so many awesome background stamps...just stop by to take a look around.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please visit again this month as I share more projects using this FUN new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set.

I'm playing along in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Masculine" - I don't make many masculine cards, but this stamp set was a lot of fun.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen :
    What a great card, I love all the tools and wood, just a note to let you know this card would be perfect to share in Simon Monday Challenge.Have a Blessed week
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.