Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Happy Father's Day w/SNSS

Do you know how SWEET the products from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps really are?  They are SO much fun to create with and enjoy, and they'll have you spark your creativity in new ways.  The new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set has so many great images for creating Dad, Uncle, Grandpa, camping, bowling, and....well, this fun new set covers so many different areas.  You're sure to have the perfect person in mind when seeing this wonderful new stamp set.  My creative wheels have been spinning since I first laid eyes on this awesome new stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I used some fun October Afternoon patterned papers from my stash when creating this fun card.  I stamped the dog image, the words (Dad and Father) and the coffee pot and coffee mug images using the new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set.  I just LOVE these adorable images and I thought they worked well with these fun patterned papers.
A bit of machine stitching in black and a bit of inking were the only other things I did to this simple card.  The images are the real stars of this card, and let me say that this new Stamp Set has SO many awesome images included in it.  Because I wanted to add the sentiment (Happy Father's Day), I also decorated the inside of this card (photo below of inside of card with sentiment).
The inside of the card also uses half of a wooden slab that was stamped with the Wood Background Stamp Set.  The lantern image and sentiment are found in the new Stamp Set.  Be sure to stop by again throughout the Month of May as I share more cards and projects using the fun new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set from SNSS.  Thanks again for visiting me.

I'm playing along in these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Masculine" - I don't make many masculine cards, but this stamp set was a lot of fun.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen: these are so darn cute great Fathers day cards. I may just play along. If I find more Fathers day or Masculine challenges Ill shoot you a email.
    Blessings my Friend
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.