Wednesday, June 15, 2022

It's New Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hello, creative friends.  If you stopped by my blog yesterday, you've already gotten a peek at the darling new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamps and Sweet Cuts.  But, if you missed yesterday's post, you can view it by clicking here to see my adorable Paper Sweeties Ice Cream Card.  It's SO yummy!  And it uses the adorable new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamps and Sweet Cuts that are available for purchase now at Paper Sweeties.  And here's some great news.....if you use the code MOVING you can save 50% OFF your order through the end of the month.
This fun card has a black cardstock base and a fun patterned paper.  On the white cardstock, I added a bit of painted oxide ink to fill in blank space.  I used several of the smaller images found in the new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamp Set to create the background.  I used the Build A Gnome Stamp Set to create my gnome.  I stamped and cut the American flag found in the new Add-On: Summer Set and I placed it in Gnomer's hand.
The stamped sentiment (Land That I Love) is a SNEAK PEEK at the Paper Sweeties July New Release.  Yes, I apologize for tempting you like that.  You can get these darling new sentiments in the July release.  It's gonna be FUN.  The patriotic hat on Gnomer's head is also found in the new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamp Set.  SO many fun images are found in this new set.  Lots of fun and creativity await you at Paper Sweeties.
Here are the links to my talented teammates' projects for today.  You're sure to be inspired by these talented artists, and I know they'd love to have you stop by and say hello.  I'm sure grateful to have you visit me and leave me your thoughts.  Thanks for stopping by, and please visit again tomorrow as we do the Wrap-Up for this FAB new release at Paper Sweeties.  Don't forget to use the code MOVING to save 50% OFF your order through the end of June.



Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love your card!! It's Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, patriotic card Karen - love your background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.