Thursday, June 16, 2022

Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind Day

WOW!  What a fun and fabulous new release from Paper Sweeties.  If you haven't yet seen all the fun cards I created using the darling new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts; you can see my Ice Cream Cone Card Here and my Patriotic Gnome Card Here.  For those of you who know me at all, you're probably aware that I absolutely LOVE my coffee.  A vanilla latte starts most of  my days, and there are often more cups of some sort of caffeinated beverages coming my way throughout the day.  Yes, I need and love my caffeine.
So....it wasn't a far reach for me to be drawn to the ADORABLE coffee image in the new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamp Set.  I used the cute little coffee cup and the tiny flower found in the new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamp Set to stamp them all with Coal Black Ink.  I die-cut the cups and flowers using the coordinating new Sweet Cuts.  The pink background was rubbed on using the Ballerina Ink Pad.  The black frame was cut from black cardstock using the Scalloped Rectangle Frames Sweet Cuts.
I placed the coffee cups here and there on my card.  The stamped sentiment (Life Begins After Coffee) can be found in the Sweet Mini: Life Begins After Coffee.  I used some Black Licorice Seam Binding to wrap around my card and tie a sweet bow.  All the products from Paper Sweeties work great on their own and when combined with other Paper Sweeties products.  Everything is so sweet.
June is the perfect time to stock up on a few sweet items from Paper Sweeties because they are having a HUGE MOVING SALE and you can save 50% OFF through the end of the month.  That's the biggest sale I've ever seen at Paper Sweeties, so I know it's a great time to treat yourself.  Now, here are the links that will take you directly to my teammates' projects for today.  They've each created something using the new Gnome Add-Ons: Summer Stamps and Sweet Cuts that will inspire you.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my projects.  I'm always so grateful for your visits.




Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love it Karen - that pink background is gorgeous, especially framed with the black
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.