Monday, July 4, 2022

GATHER with Love My Tapes Washi

Are you ready for some more FUN with washi tape?  Well, if so, you're in the right place because today I'm sharing a cute card that I created using primarily washi tape; and of course, it's from Love My Tapes.  You always know you're going to be able to find the perfect washi tape at Love My Tapes.  They have such an awesome selection and at great prices.
I started with a black cardstock base and added a piece of white watercolor paper that I oxide inked with Green Grass Oxide Ink.  Next, I laid several torn strips of the Watermelon Washi Tape on a piece of white scrap paper.  I used a scalloped border die to cut the border strips from the Watermelon Washi Tape.
The sentiment stamp (GATHER) is from Paper Sweeties.  I made one more watermelon by placing some small strips of the Watermelon Washi Tape on a piece of white cardstock.  I cut a half circle to create the larger watermelon and I placed it on some 3-D tape to raise it up just a bit.  There are a few little prills on the watermelon for texture.
I do hope you'll stop by Love My Tapes to see all the wonderful stickers and washi tape they carry.  You will be delighted to see how many great washi tape designs you'll find at Love My Tapes.  And as you can see from my card, you're only limited by your own imagination when it comes to all the creative things you can do with washi tape.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

I'm playing along here:

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Flora or Fauna - I believe what this means is either flora (plants, vegetables, growing things) or fauna (animals, wildlife, etc.).  I don't often use fauna (animals) on my cards, and I think it's because I'm not the best at Copic coloring.  I went with flora - the beautiful watermelon plant.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.