Monday, August 1, 2022

August Challenge at The Four Seasons

It's time for another FUN new challenge over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog, and we hope that YOU will join us to share all the Summer themed projects you create and share during the Month of August.  I was inspired by the fruits in the photo.  What elements in the inspiration photo are speaking to your creativity?
I used basic black cardstock, a scrap of pink cardstock and a piece of white cardstock to create my card.  I rubbed some Lemonade and some Ripe Raspberry Oxide Inks on the background.  I used a stamp set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps for the lemons and cherries.  I used a Paper Sweeties stamp set for the sentiment.
I also added a small piece of narrow washi tape to my card and placed two miniature staples in the washi tape.  It's a pretty basic card, but it's what I came up with when looking at the beautiful inspiration photo.  We sure do look forward to seeing what YOU will create and share with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

I'm playing along here:


Blessings to you,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. I love your pretty lemon-ie card, nothing screams summer like a big old cold glass of lemonade made with fresh lemons!! Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great summer time card and love the sentiment! Well done my friend ... awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done, Karen! Love everything lemon themed! Fabulous sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card, Karen. I love the sentiment. My husband loves his iced tea with lots of lemon. I can't begin to tell you how many gallons get made during the summer. A fair amount during the winter too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer card with some great advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.