Monday, September 26, 2022

Congratulations w/Love My Tapes Washi

Thanks so much for popping by again today, friends.  I'm sharing a cute little back-to-school card that I created using some FUN Washi Tapes and Stickers from Love My Tapes. OOOoooo...they're just SO much fun, and I never get tired of finding new and creative ways to use my Washi Tape.
I used white cardstock to create my card.  I covered it completely using torn strips of then 108 Track Washi Tape to create a unique "patterned paper" of sorts.  What a FUN background.  Next, I die-cut a yellow piece of cardstock onto which I stamped my sentiment (Congratulations).  I stamped this, along with the flag and stack of books using stamps from Paper Sweeties.
I used torn pieces of the 108 Track Washi Tape, some pieces of  91 Notebook Washi  and also Ruler Washi Tape and laid them, again, onto white cardstock.  Then I used a Paper Sweeties Small Tag Die to cut the small Washi Tape tags.  I ran some Solid Baker's Twine through the small tags.  I also added some of the adorable Lovely Bear Stickers to my tags and to the matching envelope.
Love My Tapes has so many cute styles and designs of Washi Tape as well as adorable journalling stickers to help you get creative.  I hope you'll stop by Love My Tapes to take a look around at what might inspire YOU to get creative with washi.

I'm linking up here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Card With Matching Envelope" - This is something I do pretty regularly, and using washi tape is a great, quick, easy way to make a matching envelope.

Happy crafting,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What great use of those fabulous tapes Karen - a wonderful result!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.