Monday, October 31, 2022

Christmas JOY w/Stamp Simply

Sometimes we overthink our gift-giving ideas at Christmas.  Yes, there are those people for whom we really want to buy something big.  But on the other hand, there are so many people in our lives who we want to remember and recognize at Christmas without spending a bundle.  Right?  Well, this week at Stamp Simply, we're giving you LOTS of great inexpensive ways to do your Christmas gift-giving without hurting your pocketbook.  LOL  And after all, who wouldn't LOVE a hand-made gift from the heart?
For this fun card, I used basic black and red cardstocks to create my card base.  I measured and cut white watercolor paper for the smaller pieces.  I used a variety of different stamp sets from Stamp Simply to stamp all the images you see.  For the big green word JOY, I used the Christmas Joy Stamp Set.  For the red ornament tied with Solid Yellow Baker's Twine, I used the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set.
The green sprig was stamped using the A Godly Man Stamp Set to which I added a few red dots.  The Christmas Stocking & Mittens Stamp Set was used for the main sentiment at the top left.  I used the Farmhouse Signage Stamp Set for the small yellow heart, and I used the Christmas Blessings Stamp Set for the large green holly leaf with ribbon and for the small holly berries.
Because this is also a gift-giving project, I added a couple of DELICIOUS Rock Candy Suckers.  You could anything in your gift-giving including suckers, candies, cookies, or anything that the recipient might enjoy.  I added a small tag that I stamped (to: from:) using the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set.  I tied it up with Green Burlap String and Red Gingham Ribbon.
There are always so many great choices at Stamp Simply, and as you can see from this card....all their wonderful stamps work together so nicely and complement one another.  You're always sure to find something you'll LOVE at Stamp Simply.  And there's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Make your gift-giving this year easy and fun; and let Stamp Simply help.  We hope to see you there soon.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Christmas"

Peace on Earth Challenge Blog - Challenge #26 Anything Goes - The traditional colors and images really inspired this Christmas card
I hope you're having a creative week.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen - love the deep red background to the wee images.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it is beautiful, just perfect for the challenge..
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a beautiful card and design with fab images, LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen what a lovely layout! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.