Monday, November 28, 2022

Merry Christmas w/Stamp Simply

We can cover our heads and pretend like it's not happening so soon, but Christmas is just around the corner.  Ready or not.....here it comes.  I'm NOT prepared at all.  But I do have a good start on my Christmas card; and Stamp Simply makes it easy and FUN.  When you shop at Stamp Simply, you will always find the perfect stamps, images, and sentiments for every occasion.
I used basic white Cardstock for this card.  The top piece of white cardstock was run through my BigShot with the Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder to give it some fabulous texture.  I rubbed on some green ink as well.  The sentiment (Merry Christmas) can be found in the adorable Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set.  It was stamped onto a banner cut with the Fishtail Banners Dies and was also embossed with the Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder.
The bird and branches were stamped using the God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set and was then cut using the coordinating God Will Take Care of You Dies.  I also added some berries that were cut using the Tim Holtz Holiday Brushstrokes #2 Thinlits Dies.  I ran some pretty Black & White Gingham Ribbon across my card and tied a bow with it.
A few sequins were the finishing touch to this card.  The pretty stamps from Stamp Simply are always the best part of my cards.  They're just SO lovely, and there are great deals, a wide variety of choices, and great embellishments of every kind.  Don't miss out on ALL that awaits you from Stamp Simply.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.

I'm linking up to these FUN challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Freezing Cold Mood Board" - I was inspired by the branch of berries and the pretty bird.  Their beautiful feathers, and God's love, keep them warm all Winter.



Allsorts Challenge Blog - Challenge #704 - Wings and/or Tails - I chose to share a pretty winged BIRD

Can You Handle The Pressure - Challenge Theme: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Thanks - I used a Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder.  While I didn't literally use the twist, I think we can all agree that Christmas is a time for giving thanks.

Blessings,
Karen


14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the plaid ribbon, it's the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! Love all of the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture plate you used for your background on this gorgeous card Karen - a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created Karen, a pretty bird and love the inked embossing!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully designed with lots of great details and loving the buffalo plaid ribbon!
    Thank you so much for joining in with my wings and/or tails theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very striking use of colour for a lovely seasonal card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Wings and Tails' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had commented on this beautiful card. I love the green background and the cardinal on the lovely B&W gingham ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining the Wing and/or Tails challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful design with the ribbon being a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for taking part at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karen what a Perfect card I love the cardinal I need that set . But I need many things now. lots of prayers too for Joe.
    you are a Blessed and great Friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love your sweet cardinal (my grandson's favorite bird) and the background is really pretty. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, beautifully designed. I love the cardinal, it makes the whole card pop. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully designed card with a fab mix of stamping, embossing, clouring and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! Thank you for playing at MMMChallenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.