Monday, November 14, 2022

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

Today is our New Release Sneak Peek Day at Paper Sweeties.  This month's fun Wintery New Release is the adorable Build A Snowman Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  As a kid, I always enjoyed making a snowman with my friends.  Growing up in Northern Minnesota, there was never a lack of snow.  This FUN new Build A Snowman Stamp Set brings back all those happy memories.
I used black and white cardstocks for my base.  I used some pretty Crate Paper patterned papers - one for the base and another that I used to cut the large tag using the For You Sweet Cut.  I attached some pretty Robin Egg Seam Binding to the tag.  On top of that tag, you'll see a Starbucks gift card.  There's a pocket on the inside of my card for the gift card.
I used the new Build A Snowman Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts to cut all parts of the snowman.  All the pieces are cut from wool felt.  Paper Sweeties' cuts are high-quality steel dies that cut through pretty much everything.  I tied a Seam Binding bow for his scarf.
I used the Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set to cut the holly berries and ivy that I placed on the snowman's hat.  I used the Merry Stamp Set for the sentiment (SNOW) and I stamped that on a sticker.  There are lots of great stamps, cuts and goodies at Paper Sweeties that all work so nicely together or on their own.  Here's the list of direct links to my teammates' posts for today.


I'm linking my card here:

Caffeinated Coffee Lovers Challenge - Challenge #11 - Holly - I used a small Paper Sweeties ivy/holly berry image on the snowman's hat.


Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is simply adorable and so fun and so interesting with all the wonderful details. And a felt snowman is the best snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great ! I love the snow man , the coffee cup is cute , it really is a nice card. good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Karen - I have yet to actually make a snowman - not that I am worried about it - I now prefer the warmth!
    Picture snowmen will suffice now!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially like how you used felt for wonderful snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.