Monday, November 14, 2022

Peace & Joy w/Stamp Simply

Welcome by today, everyone.  Please know how incredibly grateful I am each and every time you stop by to take a peek at my art.  It makes me so happy to read your comments and to hear your thoughts about what I've created.  The card I'm sharing with you here was created using some of the lovely products from Stamp Simply, and they are amazing.
I used the Snowflake Blessings Border Stamp Set at the very top to stamp the snowflake border.  I used a glittery silver embossing powder on it, and it's very difficult to see in these photos.  But in real life, it gives the card just a bit of shimmery snow at the top.  The pretty paper it was stamped on is from the Craft Consortium Rose Ink Drops 6x6 Paper Pad.
Now, I do realize that there are no actual pink trees in God's great creation.  LOL  However, I find it rather FUN to sometimes use unexpected colors on Christmas and Winter cards.  I was totally just having fun when I created this card.  I used the GORGEOUS O Christmas Tree Stamp Set and coordinating O Christmas Tree Dies to stamp and cut those beautiful trees.  I used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar and Raspberry Oxide Inks.
The sentiment (Peace and Joy) can be found in the Snowflake Blessings Border Stamp Set and it was stamped on a banner cut with the Fishtail Banner Dies.  To create even more "snow" on my background, I ran the patterned paper through my embossing machine using a Tim Holtz Sizzix Embossing Folder.  The cute silver stars were cut using the Welcome Baby Basics Dies.  The "bulbs" on my trees are tiny little foam balls.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  Stamp Simply is always there to help you find the perfect stamps, dies and products to help you expand your creativity.  Please stop by again soon.

I'm playing along here:
Can You Handle The Pressure - Anything Goes - Optional Twist: Wreaths - I didn't use a wreath, but I did use trees - which are usually used to create wreaths.  Right?  LOL  I used a Tim Holtz Embossing Folder called Snow Fall

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Pink is an unusual colour for a christmascard, but I like it!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and the supplies as well as Stamp Simply products - nice art work~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this fun and whimsical card! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty card I love all the PINK, it is truly pretty love the little extras.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unexpected color of pink for Christmas. The card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sudden change of topic, and a fabulous PINK card Karen - love it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Karen, how very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.