Tuesday, November 15, 2022

New Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hurray!  It's New Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and that means you can now purchase the darling new Build A Snowman Stamp Set and coordinating Build A Snowman Sweet Cuts.  For my project today, I did something completely unexpected with these fun new products.  In fact, I didn't make a snowman at all.  I wanted to show you all some different ways to use the products from Paper Sweeties.
I used the new Build A Snowman Stamp Set to stamp the largest oval (base of the snowman) onto basic white cardstock.  I used the new Build A Snowman Sweet Cuts to cut that largest oval.  I colored the edges lightly with my Copics in an effort to make it look like a plate.  I used the Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set to create the "cookies" on the plate.  After all, we've gotta leave out some cookies for Santa, right?  #believe
The sentiment I used (#believe) can be found in the You Better Not Pout Stamp Set, and I stamped it onto a strip cut with the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  It's backed with patterned papers from Crate Paper's Bundled Up collection.  I added a bow that's tied with some inked cheesecloth and a length of Seam Binding.  I also attached a Red & White Chenille Candy Cane to my card.
Now, let's talk about those DELICIOUS cookies.  I used the circle tag found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts to cut my "cookies" from cardboard.  I inked them to make them look baked.  I used the All-Occasions Sweet Cuts to cut out the star and the heart; and I sprinkled glitter in between the cookie layers.  YUM!  You can use Paper Sweeties products in lots of creative and, sometimes, unexpected ways.  Just let your creativity run wild.  Here are the links to my teammates' creative projects for today's New Release.
Thanks again for visiting me.
Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. VERY VERY CUTE I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS & PAPERS HAVE A BLESSED DAY
    HUGS
    DOTTIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those biscuits look good enough to eat. Love your detailed card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Karen, and awesome alternative use of the stamp and die set
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative and this card is a beautiful tray of yumminess!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE CO-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.